The Wall Ups exercise is convenient to practice anywhere, because it does not require any special equipment except a flat, sturdy wall.
- Place your palms against the wall, with your arms shoulder-width apart.
- Stand on your tiptoes about two feet from the wall.
- Bend your elbows slowly to allow your body weight to be distributed between your two arms.
- You will also feel the muscles in your chest engage.
- Straighten your arms to complete the exercise, keeping your arms shoulder-width apart.
- Repeat 20 times x 3 sets.